Josh Howerton, Matt Svoboda, and Craig Mckown have together served on the Senior Leadership Team of The Bridge as it has grown from 250 to 2,500 in 7 years. Having scaled from one staff member and meeting in a school to over 30 staff members, 7 services across 2 campuses, and through two relocations, we can help with pretty much anything. Areas we feel we can be of the most help include…
- Staffing, hiring, and leadership structures
- Vision clarity and setting strategy to accomplish it
- Church and staff culture
- How to build and lead volunteer teams
- Generosity and stewardship development
- Budgeting and financial strategy
- Community Group systems that actually work
- Assimilation and Guest Services systems
- Preaching hacks
- Building and maximizing your Leadership Team
- Helping “seminary guys” figure out how to integrate their theological convictions with organizational leadership that actually works
For information about either one-on-one coaching or on-site team consulting, complete the form below.
Josh has served as the Senior Pastor of The Bridge for 9 years. During that time, The Bridge has scaled from 86 people in a school, through two relocations, to 2,300 people, and is now planting its second campus. Josh looks a wee bit frightened in this picture for some reason, and he loves Nintendo 64 games.
Craig Mckown is the XP of Operations at The Bridge, and has been on the Senior Leadership Team of The Bridge for 7 years. As XP of Operations Craig oversees all finances, HR, buildings & expansion, and Creative. We call Craig “The Fieldmarshall,” and Josh has a fathead of Craig hanging in his garage. Craig INSISTS he is not an Enneagram 8. (he’s totally an enneagram 8)
Matt is the XP of Campus Development at The Bridge and has been on the Senior Leadership Team for 7 years. He has overseen all ministries of The Bridge and in addition to overseeing our Campus Pastors, Matt oversees The Bridge’s People Operations – hiring, staffing, and leadership structures. Matt sings Taylor Swift songs in his office.